Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tweet.. tweet..

First there was the good old telephone. Then came the e-mail. Then the mobile phone. Social networking followed. Micro-blogging is the new fad. Like everybody I've taken to anything that's new and happening, and in the process, I've added a new gadget to the blog today - my twitter feed. I am not very active on twitter as such, but I thought interlinking them both would be a good idea because in a sense both the blog and the twitter are for the same purpose. I use them both to express myself to friends and readers.

While twitter is for an informal thought or a single line that flashes in the mind suddenly, blog is for the more-thought-about topics and things that I find time and words to write about.

So twittering, blogging and everything that the amazing world of internet has to offer. I particularly like the innovation that has come up on the communications front in these recent years. Its good to watch the trend :)

No comments: