Monday, September 27, 2010

the new car..

After writing about bigger, grander and more meaningful things in the past few posts, let me turn a bit into the normal human this time. The kind that talks loud about global warming but still wants to own a car inside. :) After all I want my share too!

So it was a couple of days ago that I bought my first car. I am no expert in cars and how they work, and so had to do a bit of googling and the like, ultimately to realize that all these tech specs and comparisons do not make much sense if it is your first car. All you want are pleasing looks and enough space inside :) Trust me.

I zeroed in on the Hyundai i20 Magna and now I am a proud owner of one.

I wrote a similar post quite a few(!) years back about my CBZ and how it caught my attention on the very first day and I ended up owning it. Nothing like that happened for the car though :) Either I became older and more practical now or my dreams now know no bounds, for, only the Audis and BMWs catch my attention :)

2 comments:

Swapna said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to the proud owner of Hyundai i-20. I know the feeling of owning the car for the first time. :)
Enjoy your new car!!

Gopi Krishna said...

A big thank you :)