Monday, August 28, 2006

stuck in second gear

Trying to find 5 good reasons why I should blog. Hope I find them as soon as possible, because until then this blog will be devoid of posts.

Feel free to help me. :)

On a side note, I never thought planets would be removed from the list. Would have reduced a lot of memory-work if done some 15 years back. And I guess the importance of the number 9 has reduced, now that the first example anyone would give to show how important 9 is doesn't hold anymore.

Bye Bye, Pluto. There will be lesser people in the coming generations who would know the name. If you are thinking for a choice of name for your grandson, you now have a choice, don't you. I just sincerely hope that someday the scientists won't come up with a revolutionary theory saying "There is nothing called a Solar System, Earth is the centre of the Universe", going back to Ptolemy's theory, and leaving us at Square One after centuries of research.

No comments: