Wednesday, April 04, 2007

back home

What's different?
Not many. Just a few.
The skyward horizon doesn't have skyscrapers anymore. What I see are just clouds and some stars.
Trees with green leaves compared to the leaf-less fall trees back in New York.
Yellow autos replace the yellow cabs!

What's changed?
Nothing. The biryani tastes the same, though they pushed the prices up a bit making it less affordable !
The traffic chaos is still the same with the "360 degree theory" still in effect. Anybody can hit you from any direction at any time, which is what the theory says.

What's new?
Was I expecting that something new would come up? I am not sure.
But one thing surprised me. The new 2 rupee coin! The new coin is so much in circulation already that I get a coin everytime I get some change. Something is different about the coin. Things are not center aligned somehow:(

Everything else is same, unchanged and old, including me! :)

2 comments:

-w said...

what's different, you ask?

your 'rate' just went up by orders of magnitude :)

Gopi Krishna said...

emo raa .. 'rate' decide chese time vachesariki ee trip validity expire ayipothundi emo ;)