Wednesday, March 08, 2006

keywords used as keys?

If only the search engines could find us answers to every question under the sun and beyond, this blog wouldn't have existed in the first place.

Thanks to the mighty search engine that points to this blog when asked for the toughest question on the planet, the hits on the blog have increased two fold. Two fold?? Don't get surprised. That means there is one more person other than me who browses through this blog, ambitiously trying to find answers while I am busy trying to find questions ( or answers or both or what?? ) myself.

So dear reader, if you have accidentally tumbled upon this piece of the web while in the quest for bigger, broader questions, a big thank you.
We share the same interests. I have tried, and will try, to find more questions, more answers and thus more posts and keep you interested.

But for queries on answers to pendulums, to life's questions, to interview questions etc, all I can say is, there is a possibility you may find them here but the probability is infinitesimally small. As the rule says, there are always questions you can't find answers for.

I guess this post would increase the relevancy of this blog to the words 'questions' and 'answers' and make it to the top of the search results.
Secretly, I hope it did, but otherwise I hope there are better references on the World Wide Web than this blog that will result in the search engines.

Happy searching.

No comments: