Monday, June 06, 2005

back without a bang.

Nine months since my last post and I thought my blogger account would be deleted.
But no. I think the people out there are pretty patient. However, their hopes of me returning back to blogging have not gone waste. So here I am starting my second stint as "GK - the blogger".

Well, starting off with the latest thought in my mind.
What if someday, you get an answer to the question : what powered the Big Bang
First of all, would you believe that your reasoning is correct and go ahead working out ways to prove your theory? Like what Newton did to prove his apple-falling theory, ending up creating the Calculus? I think that's the difference between Newton and the zillions of people born after him.

For a starter, I think this might be enough. So, signing off.

More thoughts in future.

No comments: